The U.S. Breastfeeding Committee is thrilled to announce that the 2023 National Breastfeeding Conference & Convening (NBCC) will be held on Friday, June 9, and Saturday, June 10, 2023, and will take place in person in Bethesda, MD. We will host a preconference workshop day on June 8. The 2023 conference theme, Expanding Connections and Partnering for Progress, speaks to the importance of developing relationships and aligning efforts within and beyond the lactation community to amplify our impact and unlock solutions for a better tomorrow for mothers and lactating parents.
We seek thought leaders, storytellers, motivators, organizers, trainers, and partner organizations with applied experience engaging in:
- Bridging gaps between local and state policies and initiatives to optimize breastfeeding support for priority populations
- Building sustainable partnerships and aligning efforts within the First Food field
- Building relationships with partners outside the First Food field
- Developing/using tools for strategic and impactful communication to promote and bolster support for breastfeeding/human milk feeding
- Building organizational sustainability, including acquiring and maintaining financial support
- Transforming organizational culture to reflect the diversity, equity, and inclusion principles that lead to justice and belonging
Speakers will be paid an honorarium. If you have expertise or practical experience related to the learning goals, please complete the 2023 NBCC Plenary Speaker Interest Form by Monday, January 16, 2023. Email your questions to email@example.com.